Himalayan Salt Blocks for Cooking
Our Himalayan Salt Cooking Slab can be used on Gas, Electric, or Charcoal Grills. Interlock the planks together to create large grilling or serving platters. Salt Blocks cooking immediately adds a rich, smokey & all-natural flavor to all food, including vegetables, meat, and seafood. Impress your guests by grilling, cooking, and serving on Cedar Grilling Planks.
How to use
- Soak the cedar planks. One to two hours before grilling (For best results, soak overnight, which leads to complete saturation).
- Place this salt slab cooking block on the grill, gas, or stove to preheat it slowly.
- Heat the grill.
- Lay the Himalayan Salt Cooking Slab on the grill.
- Place your food (vegetables, meat, seafood, etc. ) on the salted block.
- Season and grill at approx 350 degrees until done.
- Place cedar planks on salt plates for individual servings or interlock salted blocks together to create a larger cooking plate.
Benefits of Himalayan Salt Cooking Blocks for food
- Perfect heat distribution
- Add unexpected flavor to all food
- Reduces cooking times
- Avoid adding salt to food
- Eliminates food bacteria
The square shape and pink color of these Himalayan salt blocks combined with the highest quality cedar wood planks give them a modern and elegant touch. They will match perfectly with any table, and their peculiar look will undoubtedly impress all your guests.
The particular technology these Himalayan salt blocks have been built allows you to interlock them together to obtain a larger salt slab. It can make your life easier when cooking for many guests, but also if you are cooking just for yourself, you can cook all your food at once. Can you imagine cooking one vegetable at a time?
Remember that Himalayan cooking blocks heat up very quickly, so do not touch the hot salt plate with your hands; always use an oven mitt to avoid burning yourself.
Always put the salt plate on the cedar board to serve your food on the table.
Due to the high demand for our hand-made products, you can expect a one-month shipping lead time.
All our products are safely packed with foam and bubble wrap. Please let us know if your product arrives different from what we offer.
Please check your purchase for any manufacturing defect within the first 48 hours after delivery in order to make your warranty valid. See more.